PROGRAMA EMCUJU 2019
The Generalitat Valenciana and LABORA-Valencian Employment and Training Service, within the Avalem Joves Plus PLAN, co-financed by the European Social Fund, have launched a new incentive program to hire qualified young people for local entities, within the framework of the System National Youth Guarantee, called EMCUJU 2019.
Based on this Employment Program, the City Council of Daya Vieja will receive a subsidy (Expte. EMCUJU / 2019/205/03), as described below:
- Grant obtained: € 15,176.87
- Number of contracts: 1.
- Contract duration: From October 1, 2019 to September 30, 2020
- Type of contract: Internship contract.
- Hired occupations and tasks to be performed:
– 1 Senior tourist information and marketing technician for “Improvement and support of municipal administrative services”.
“Action co-financed by the European Union through the Operational Program of the European Social Fund (ESF) of the Valencian Community 2014-2020”